WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME SO HAPPY EVERYTIME I SEE IT
Everyone gets to go to a convention except me.
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Daleks have invaded Sesame Street! Everybody run!
I NEVER KNEW THE REASON THE NEPHEWS WERE LEFT WITH SCROOGE WAS BECAUSE DONALD HAD TO LITERALLY GO OFF WITH THE NAVY LIKE
I THOUGHT THE SAILOR GET UP WAS FOR SHOW IT DIDN’T OCCUR TO ME THAT DONALD WAS WITH THE US ARMED FORCES
#thank you donald for keeping our country safe
He also fought in the war, hence is short temper. No joke, Disney confirmed this in a fucking comic of Donald sleep walking then being woke up by firecrackers which he believes is mines in a mine field. No joke.
The US government promoted donald duck to the rank of sergeant and gave him an honorable discharge from the military in 1984 in honor of his (animated propaganda) participation in WWII
CDD4Ever.com: What scenes did you animate and which were your favorite?
Lauren Faust: You asked for it…….
- ”..unless you mean the glamour of filing…the romance of typing! Tillie, what are you doing?”
- Sawyer picking papers up from the office floor while Farley’s bugging her.
- “Oh I’ll do it…Ever since he tap danced into town he’s been nothing but trouble!”
- Sawyer looking out from the fire escape at animals below, then falling and getting all frizzy, then quickly fixing herself up.
(that was my idea.. tee hee!)
- "L. B. Mammoth! Head of Mammoth Studios?"
- Scene with Sawyer in foreground after Danny says “so were you, just a few minutes ago..”
- "Well, well, well, (something I forget) costumes… I don’t know, something smells fishy."
- Sawyer as Danny says “Your life isn’t back there in that office…it’s here.”
- Sawyer on the ark saying “‘Your life isn’t back there in that office’ he says…’dance with me,’ he says…blah blah…. no offence Herb”
(I did Danny there, too)
- Sawyer stirring her tea
- Sawyer in robe and curlers (also my idea…please pardon my bragging..)
- Danny and Sawyer singing “Take four and twenty blackbirds and bake ‘em in a pie” (got my mitts on Danny again, here. This one is definitely one of my favorites. It was fun to animate them dancing together!!)
- Tiny tiny tiny Sawyer singing “Ye-ah ye-ah, ye-ah ye-ah, yeah yeah yeah” at end of finale. It’s hardly worth mentioning since it’s so microscopic, but I like the way it turned out and it was super fun.
And by FAR my favorites:
- "Well now let’s see, go to premiere…check. Land a big part…..check. Get the….. girl? CHECK!"(And I’m also proud to say that that last particular line was my idea!!
The scenes with the checklist at the end are by far my favorites. Cute and flirty!!
- I forgot to mention before that I animated Sawyer when she grabs Danny’s hand from behind the curtain at the premiere and says “We’re all behind you Danny…100%…….don’t let ‘em go Tillie.” That’s another scene that lost a little with the voice change.
I’ve always wanted to know which scenes she animated. Turns out she animated 80% of my favorite Sawyer scenes from the movie.
Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken’s cameo appearances in “The PowerPuff Girls Rule!”
Phew, for a second there I thought we had to wait until Twelve.
"Oh, it’s your Happy Birthday! Here’s your Happy Birthday song! And your birthday won’t be happy, till you all sing along”
A special drawing I made to celebrate the birthday of animator, writer and producer Lauren Faust, who has worked on many cartoon productions including PowerPuff Girls, Cats Don’t Dance, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Wander Over Yonder and probably several others that I have forgotten.
Happy Birthday Lauren Faust! Thanks for helping out making such wonderful cartoons, we look forward to your future projects (espcially that new Medusa movie).